2004 Feb 10 14:20

[vox] [OT] MyDoom Virus

I thought that this MyDoom/SCO.A Windows virus was supposed to be over by
February 6th.  I've got the infected message about 15-20 times.  This does
not included all the "bounced" messages I'm gettiing from servers all over
the country telling me that "my" messages are not deliverable because they're
infected or because "I" have sent them to an unknown recipient.

My business e-mail address is in the virus loop.  I'm getting an infected
message almost every day.  Does anybody know when this is going to stop?

Thank you.

Bob