2004 Feb 09 11:42

[vox] Re: DSLExtreme.com deal

On Monday 19 January 2004 01:10 pm, Rod Roark wrote:
> Just thought I'd mention that I signed up for a promotional
> deal from dslextreme.com where you can get up to 1.5-6 Mbps
> downstream and 384-608 Kbps upstream for $60/month.  The new
> service will be active sometime next month.

In case anyone is interested, my DSLExtreme conversion is
now complete and I'm happy to report that it's delivering
close to the maximum speed in both directions.  The
lugod.org site (which runs from here) should see a speedup
from this.

Now I'll do the same with my sonic.net account.  Life is
good!

-- Rod