2004 Feb 09 11:09

Re: [vox] orkut is evil

Yeah, as soon as I read that, I spent the weekend taking out much of the
information I had put on my profile.

It is quite useful for networking with people, however. I would argue that
instead of ditching it altogether, you should just not supply information, or
just give them incorrect info for some things. It's a give and take.

-JM