2004 Feb 06 09:21

Re: [vox] Tool to identify & convert character sets?

Re: [vox] Tool to identify & convert character sets?

Still don't know any command-line tool to identify character sets, but I
found out you can use iconv to convert character sets.  Woohoo!  Try
converting the attached [very very small] text file (in EUC-KR Korean
text) to UTF-8 like this:

   iconv -f euc-kr -t utf-8 euc-kr.txt

-Mark =)

--