2004 Feb 02 21:54

[vox] [fwd] Re: OSS event this week

So, it sounds like we DO get the $35/person member price for this event.
Cool!

----- Forwarded message from Laura Weigant -----

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:18:00 -0800
From: "Laura Weigant"
Subject: Re: OSS event this week
To: "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net>

Bill,

Wonderful, thank you!

Yes, we do offer the discounted affiliate rate to firms who advertise our
events and I will include Lugod as an affiliate for this event.

I hope to see you and would like to possibly discuss a  co-marketing
relationship with your organization.

Thanks again.

Laura Weigant
Program Coordinator & Finance Manager
SVASE (Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com           "Hey Shatner, ya remember that episode of
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/   Space Trek where your show got cancelled?"