2004 Feb 01 15:32

Re: [vox] web-based cdplayer / mp3 jukebox for linux

Re: [vox] web-based cdplayer / mp3 jukebox for linux

on 04.2.1 1:10 PM, Jeff Newmiller at jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us was reported
to have writen:

> xmmp doesn't do what you want?

...well the machine in question has no X windows system - and i would like
to be able to control it remotely via the web...

perhaps something written in php, to load the appropriate apps would do the
trick...

thanks,

dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."