January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jan 31 23:38

[vox] web-based cdplayer / mp3 jukebox for linux

[vox] web-based cdplayer / mp3 jukebox for linux

hi-

i am looking for some sort of web-based jukebox that will play cds in the
drive or mp3s on the internal disk...

so far i have found apache::mp3 .... but it is based on mod_perl, which i
don't really want to install / configure...

any ideas?

thanks!

dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."