2004 Jan 31 22:20

[vox] [OT] Wikipedia

So I was at Chamonix this afternoon, and the owner mentioned that one of her
sons had to do some timeline of California history in the 1800s, and
wondered if I happened to know of any good resource.

As a shot in the dark, I checked Wikipedia.  About an hour later, he was
done with his homework, and raving that next time he has to do any
research like that, he'll use that site again.

Hehe, cool :)