2004 Jan 30 00:24

Re: [vox] Anybody on Orkut yet?

on Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 01:06:11AM -0800, Mark K. Kim (markslist@cbreak.org) wrote:
> Out of curiosity... anybody here got on Orkut yet?  You know, the new
> Friendster-like service from Google (but is invitation-only. =)  How is
> it?

    People really aren't going to trust them if they view these
    start-ups as honeypots for future marketroids to reap everything we
    didn't want them to know. Let alone allow a passing hacker to scarf
    up this potential archive of great exploitable value.
    -- Andrew Orlowski, on Orkut, Friendster, and ilk.

Peace.