2004 Jan 30 00:24

[vox] Fwd: Software Development Conference & Expo, March, Santa Clara

[vox] Fwd: Software Development Conference & Expo, March, Santa Clara

Just received this:

---- Begin ----

I thought your group might be interested in this discount to the
Software Development Conference & Expo West (SD West 2004). We can
also offer you meeting space at SD West 2004. Let me know if this is
something your group may want to use. Thanks!

Special conference discounts available for Linux Users' Group of Davis
members!  Take advantage of our generous early bird discounts.
Register by February 13th to save up to $400!  Simply use the priority
code 4WUG81 when registering at http://www.sdexpo.com to get your
discount.

Free Expo Pass

with the priority code 4WUG81.  Your Expo Pass includes admission to
the Expo Floor, all Keynote presentations, all Panel Sessions, the
Expo Launch Party, technical sessions, and more.

Kate Adams
Marketing Director
Software Development Magazine & Events
CMP Media LLC