2004 Jan 28 19:32

Re: [vox] [OT] Orkut.com (social network site)

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 05:58 pm, zeruch@pvf.dibona.com wrote:
> Suffice it to say, this is pretty standard faire, its practically
> boilerplate.
>
> Basically falls under a legalese form of 'caveat emptor'

"Let the buyer beware" does not really apply, as there is
no purchase here.

Neither does labeling something as boilerplate constitute a
reason for agreeing to it.

However I think "f*** off" is a reasonable response to
"I want you to agree to whatever I may choose to impose on
you in the future".  And no I don't care if it's legally
enforcable.

Sheesh.

-- Rod