2004 Jan 28 17:53

Re: [vox] [OT] Orkut.com (social network site)

Re: [vox] [OT] Orkut.com (social network site)

I would be interested, but not enough to agree to their
Terms of Service, including this little gem:

  We also reserve the right to modify these Terms of
  Service from time to time without notice. You are
  responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of
  Service so that you will be apprised of any changes.

-- Rod