2004 Jan 28 14:31

RE: [vox] SBC Yahoo! DSL.

|-----Original Message-----

|--
|Don Werve <donw@examen.com> (Unix System Administrator)
|
|Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
|Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

I have SBC Yahoo! DSL and I love it. I use it with laptop and desktop
both running SuSE 9.0 Pro. I have no complaints - actually, I highly
recommend it! I have NEVER had ANY connection issues at all - unlike
some of the previous DSL services I have suffered through...

One-year contract at $26.95/month. After the first year, you can just
sign up for another year at a cheap rate, somewhat like the cell phone
plans out there. What a deal.