2004 Jan 26 11:38

[vox] ISO: Presenters for talk at Sac State in March or April

[vox] ISO: Presenters for talk at Sac State in March or April

The Management Information Systems Association (MISA) at
Sacramento State University is interested in a presentation on what
Linux has to offer the business world.

They were wondering if anyone from LUGOD would be interested in speaking,
and have the following dates available:

  March 10th, March 25th, and April 12th,
  from either 8:00-8:30pm, or 8:30pm-9:00pm.

If you're interested in putting something together, and/or presenting it,
please post to 'vox-outreach' or e-mail me privately.

Thanks!!!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com           "Hey Shatner, ya remember that episode of
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/   Space Trek where your show got cancelled?"