2004 Jan 25 23:02

[vox] Type 1 AGP Card

I feel a little like the list has been the "LUGOD swapmeet & garage sale" lately, so I hate to ask but....

Does any one have an older AGP card that is type one compatible sitting around in a box somewhere that you would like to get rid of? Linux compatible - it will actually be used on my FreeBSD desktop, but for the most part with the older hardware, if it works on Linux it will work on BSD. No other particular specifications - I've got some IRQ conflicts that would be eased by getting rid of the PCI video card and moving to AGP.
Thanks!

Mike