2004 Jan 24 03:12

[vox] [spam fwd] $100 rebate on VMWare Workstation

[vox] [spam fwd] $100 rebate on VMWare Workstation

---- Forwarded message from Linux Online Announcement <contact@linux.org> ----

VMware is pleased to announce a special program for the benefit
of LUG presidents and members.

For a limited time, we would like to give LUG members a $100 rebate
on VMware Workstation.

What Is VMware Workstation?
VMware Workstation runs multiple operating systems -- including
Linux, Microsoft Windows, and Novell NetWare -- simultaneously on a
single PC in fully networked, portable virtual machines.

For more information on VMware Workstation, go to:
http://www.linux.org/advert/bin/click?02:0693:0347:4000110875BE6C72

For more information on how to get your $100 rebate, go to:
http://www.linux.org/advert/bin/click?02:0693:0348:4000110875BE6C72

Questions?  Contact us at lug@vmware.com

Best Regards,

The VMware Team