2004 Jan 22 21:43

Re: [vox] vim magic - partially resolved

Re: [vox] vim magic - partially resolved

I realized I worded the question in such a way that the answer I was
looking for would be hard to determine. So, I hopped back on the
internet and looked around some more, and I managed to find the answer.
:) Check out the 'list' option (and 'listchars').

Note that you have to type
   :help 'list'
rather than
   :help list