2004 Jan 22 21:43

[vox] vim magic

Hi, I distinctly remember doing some nifty things with vim.

First was:
Generating a column of numbers with a single command.
"1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 ..."

Second was colorizing all white space, which was handy when checking for
spaces at the end of a line, etc.

There might have been something else, but those are the only two that
come to mind right now.

So, my question is- does anybody remember off the top of their heads how
to do those things? :) I have no idea how I stumbled upon those things,
and I sure don't know how to find that information again.

Thanks,

-Bryan