2004 Jan 22 08:38

[vox] DSLExtreme.com deal

Just thought I'd mention that I signed up for a promotional
deal from dslextreme.com where you can get up to 1.5-6 Mbps
downstream and 384-608 Kbps upstream for $60/month.  The new
service will be active sometime next month.

This works out to 150%-238% of my current outbound speed
for the same price that I'm paying now, which is really good
since I run services for several domains.  Colocation seems
to get continually worse by comparison....

I'm in Fairfield and am not sure if this reaches to Davis.

Warning: their web site works poorly with both Mozilla and
Konqueror; I was reduced to booting up Win 98 to sign up!

-- Rod