2004 Jan 16 12:56

Re: [vox] More O'Reilly savings

I'd be glad to be a part of reviewing some titles. However, some of the most interesting titles for me would be on applications and languages that run on Linux and other open source OS's as well. Can I assume we are not just reviewing books on setting up Linux specifically? "Not that there is anything wrong with that!" ;-)

Bill wrote:

Also, LUGOD can get free books for our library if we publish reviews from
members.  Anyone feel like reading a book and writing a review?
I can get ya hooked up!
Regards

Mike Dunham