2004 Jan 16 14:41

[vox] SacLUG still meeting at ExitCertified

[vox] SacLUG still meeting at ExitCertified

Seen on SacLUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 05:03:13PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 04:59:27PM -0800, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > We're still going.
> >

> Where? :^)  Still same day of month?
> Or are either of these settled yet?

Same bat channel, same bat place, same bat time. Now if someone signed
up for a Linux course from ExitCertified, we would be golden for good.

----- End forwarded message -----

http://www.saclug.org/, of course