2004 Jan 15 20:35

[vox] HP touts Linux 'for the real world', sets record with $2.5B Linux-based revenue

[vox] HP touts Linux 'for the real world', sets record with $2.5B Linux-based revenue

Two articles I found via news.google.com:

  HP Sets Record With $2.5B in Linux-Based Revenue

    "Hewlett-Packard Co. on Thursday will announce that it earned a
    record-breaking $2.5 billion Linux-based revenue in fiscal 2003, with
    its Linux services and solutions business posting a 40 percent rise
    over fiscal 2002."

and:

  HP Touts Linux 'For The Real World'
  http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/3300071

    "Looking to keep its edge in the Linux market, Hewlett-Packard
    Thursday announced additions to its Linux portfolio,
    including new desktop PCs and notebooks running Linux."

Coo'  :)