2004 Jan 12 22:56

Re: [vox] KDE's Future?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 10:47:17PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> Does anyone feel that SuSE will tend more toward GNOME, and if so that this
> will be a problem for KDE's viability?

I realize SuSE /uses/ KDE as default environment, I guess... but do they
in fact support the development in a major way?  e.g., if SuSE fell off the
face of the Earth (or, in this case, switched to Gnome/Ximian), would that
ACTUALLY mean the end of KDE?

I realize this is kind of what you're asking already, but I guess I'm
adding my own question to it... hoping someone here has more details. ;)

-bill!
i *heart* KDE