2004 Jan 08 00:14

[vox] ISO: 168pin DIMMs

The machine Marc donated for the cafe seems to be lacking memory (d'oh!).
I'm a total hardware moron, but some people helped me track down that it's
got one of these motherboards:

  http://www.i-legend.com/qdi/products/440bxb1s.htm

Which has three 168-pin 3.3V 'buffered/unbuffered' 100/66MHz DIMM sockets.

Does anyone (esp. those in Davis) have any they'd be willing to donate?
Esp. some time tomorrow (Thurs) morning? :)

Thanks! :)