2004 Jan 07 09:13

Re: [vox] Autoconf/Automake talk (was: Meeting wrap-up

Re: [vox] Autoconf/Automake talk (was: Meeting wrap-up

I guess March 2nd is the next available talk date.  Please sign me up!

BTW, I got two talks yet to be scheduled -- DOSEMU and POSIX.  Are there
still interests?  If not, might as well take 'em off the
talks-to-be-scheduled list.

-Mark

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Great turn-out tonight!  I don't have the final count in front of me[*],
> but sufficed to say, we had to start pulling more chairs out of the closet
> as people kept pouring in. :^)  Glad people are back in the groove!
>
> We purchased the Mini-ITX system from Dave Margolis (who also dontated
> three books and a stack of Knoppix discs).  We colleged just under $50 in
> donations, so this meeting alone paid for almost half of the system!!!
> (Man, it's so light, too!)
>
> Michael's MySQL basics talk went well, though lots of not-so-basic questions
> were asked.  Michael (or someone else)... wanna do an "Advanced MySQL" talk
> some time soon? :^)
>
> Mark Kim offered to maybe do an autoconf/automake talk at one of the upcoming
> meetings, as well.  (Let me know if you've decided for sure, Mark)
>

> Happy New Year, and see you all at the anniversary meeting later this month!
>
> -bill!
> [*] I'm totally guessing, but maybe around 40 people?

Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius
Homepage: http://www.cbreak.org/
Xanga: http://www.xanga.com/vindaci