2004 Jan 06 00:34

[vox] Re: [vox-tech] email notification tool -- MOVED TO VOX

[vox] Re: [vox-tech] email notification tool -- MOVED TO VOX

A fact that very few of us city (?) folk are aware of is that the flag on the mailbox isn't used to indicate when you have recieved mail. It's to indicate to the postman that there's mail to be picked up - on the off chance that he doesn't have anything to deliver to you, he'll see the flag and stop anyway to pick up the outgoing mail that is hidden within the mailbox.