2004 Jan 05 11:30

Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

Okay, Melissa and I got hit with honest-to-goodness flu Saturday night
(nausea, 103 fever, chills... it was great >:^( )

I'm not 100% sure I'll be making it to LUGOD tomorrow.  Certainly not
making it out to Sacramento today or tomorrow.

So, Marc, if you're not planning on going to tomorrow's meeting either,
can you hook up with Rob?  Perhaps Mike Simons or someone can drop if
off at my place after the meeting tomorrow, if I don't make it.

Thanks, guys!