2004 Jan 01 21:34

Re: [vox] webhosting/shell recomendations?

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 19:55:53PM -0800, Tim Riley wrote:

> Dave Henley wrote:
>
> > We use Hurricane Electric (www.he.com) in Fremont, CA  ..... I don't know
> > what they're rates are for "virtual hosting" as we co-lo, but I believe
> > they're a pretty decent bunch of folks and provide good service.
>
> I second HE. They've got a new budget shell account for $10 per month. (Check
> their storage limitations, though.)

Yeah, that 30MB is a little tight... I think I've got about 10MB right
now just in my mail directory. Their $25 plan looks nice though. It's a
little more than I was hoping to spend, but at this point I'm willing to
pay a little extra for something I can count on.