2004 Jan 01 19:54

Re: [vox] "XFree86 Core Team Disbands" (?)

Re: [vox] "XFree86 Core Team Disbands" (?)

Look! My (lack of) nettiquette is showing:
(replying to myself)

...found an article on slashdot, but would still like to hear more about
the cause/implications

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/31/1337209&mode=thread&tid=104&tid=185&tid=189