2004 Jan 01 20:03

Re: [vox] webhosting/shell recomendations?

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 12:55:50PM -0800, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> Calweb.com is good.

I always thought they were just a access provider... From what I'm
seeing on their site, even their basic hosting package comes with dialup
(not that that's a problem, but it looks like they're more focused on
the access and not the hosting) Plus, 10MB disk space is incredibly low
for a $22/month hosting service.