Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

Re: [vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

Bill Kendrick wrote:

(In fact, three people came in last night asking... apparently Internet
access at the Library has been down for multiple days.  I redirected them
to the Co-Op and Newsbeat.  Apparently, though, you need to be a Co-Op member
to use the machines at the Co-Op...!?

That's news to me, unless the policy has changed since summer. I used to use the public machine on
visits to Davis to check my office e-mail, but now I bring a Dell 8500 notebook.
(obLinux: it boots to RH9 as well as to Uncle Billy's OS)

At any rate, I never saw any restriction on use, other than a request to limit one's time spent on the
machine. I don't know how they'd enforce this policy anyway, since anyone can shop at the Co-op;
members get a discount.

Jim