Re: [vox] Linux laptop with MySQL needed at next meeting

Re: [vox] Linux laptop with MySQL needed at next meeting

I can bring my laptop (which has mysql installed), the trouble is that
one cannot use the builtin monitor plus the projector at the same time.
So, I don't know if it will do you any good (aside from the fact that
it's easier to move).

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 16:19, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> The main video card in the LUGOD demo machine has died, and we're not sure
> if we'll be replacing it soon, or completely replacing the machine with
> something newer, faster and smaller.
>
> Michael Wenk needs a system for his presentation at the next LUGOD meeting,
> and until the video card died, I was going to offer our demo box. :^)
> (We can still use it, we'll just be stuck with projector-only, and no
> monitor for him, unless we lug a big CRT in.)
>
> Would someone be willing to bring a system (e.g., laptop) with Linux,
> MySQL, GCC and Perl, to the next meeting for Michael to use?
>
> Thx!
>
> -bill!
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net