[vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

[vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

I've had the luck to land a job where I get supplied a laptop and get to work
from home.  So, what I normally do is walk across the street to Chamonix,
a new little coffee shop near Albertsons which has free wireless internet.

On numerous occasions, people have come in hoping to get on the Internet,
but they only provide wireless... no actual public access terminal
(like at the Davis Library, the Food Co-Op and Newsbeat).

(In fact, three people came in last night asking... apparently Internet
access at the Library has been down for multiple days.  I redirected them
to the Co-Op and Newsbeat.  Apparently, though, you need to be a Co-Op member
to use the machines at the Co-Op...!?)

I've got an old Pentium 133 that I'm finally going to stop using, and
was thinking of donating it to the shop so that people who don't have
laptops.  But for 'modern' web browsing, even with a bare-minimum Linux
install, that's going to be mighty frustrating.

While that's still better than nothing, I figure I've seen so many PII/PIII
machines 'needing a good home' fly by the LUG mailing lists over the past
year or so, that it wouldn't be unreasonable to ask if anyone's got any
spare they'd be willing to donate.

The owner can't offer much more than a coffee card (which she jokes _I'd_
use up in a week), and she'd be perfectly willing to let us put out a sign
advertising LUGOD and Linux/Open Source.

I'd be willing to crack open my old notes on setting up KDE Kiosk framework
to use Konqueror, or learn how to lock down Mozilla like was done (most
excellently, I must say) on the machine running at the Co-Op.

Thanks in advance!