[vox] Christmas for Open Source

Okay, what's with us Open Source developers and this time of year?

I'm working hard to get Tux Paint 0.9.13 out for Christmas
(sooner, if possible!)

GNUWinII just released a version.  Atari800 just released a version.
The fellow who's come on board to help me with Super Tux wants to release
a new version by Christmas.  Heck, the 2.6.0 Linux Kernel could be
considered a nice 'holiday gift' to us all. :^)

Is it a sense of giving?  For me, it's partly a sense of "oh crap, the year's
almost up!  I should get out ONE LAST RELEASE" ;^)

What other OSS projects have people been noticing releasing new versions
recently, especially with "Christmas" in the subject line of their mailing
list announcements? ;)

-bill!
Happy Solstice ;^)