Re: [vox] MSFT Survey -- Fwd: [frankwilliams291@hotmail.com:Survey]

On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 18:00, Karsten M. Self wrote:
<snip>

> Michael has put together some on-line surveys to make it easier to
> collect your answers.

<snip>
> On-line survey about Linux in the home:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=17174325370&c=2210
>
> On-line survey about Linux at work:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=2550325411&c=2210

These are typical marketing surveys. (I used to program
for a marketing company, and we did many of these.)

Microsoft either wants to gather information to improve their
product -- make Windows more Linux-like -- or more
likely, they want to position Windows to appeal to
Linux users.

> Thanks,
> Frank Williams

<snip>