Re: [vox] RIAA-safe music

At 9:33 AM -0800 12/17/03, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
Here is a nice tool for finding out if an album or recording has been
released by a member of the RIAA:

http://magnetbox.com/riaa/

Thanks for that link, Doug.

I found that site some months ago and then lost the link and couldn't find it again.
So sad to see that the Six Degrees label is an RIAA member.

A great site for buying independent (and RIAA-free) music is www.cdbaby.com

I found them linked from my favorite Native American punk band; Blackfire.
<http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/blackfire>

Ordering from CDbaby is a riot. The confirmation email is worth the price of admission.
They spammed me (once) after I ordered some CD's, but I told them to stop and they did.

Larry