[vox] OSS for libraries paper completed!

[vox] OSS for libraries paper completed!

Thanks to everyone who offered feedback and suggestions on my paper about Open Source Solutions for libraries. I got 100 points (out of 100) on the paper.

The final (for now) version of the paper is available at http://www.mossroot.com/papers/public/ in case you're interested in perusing it. There is a lot to be said on the topic, so of course it's not complete.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford