[vox] Details on SpectSoft's "RaveHD"

Jason from SpectSoft sent me some details, a large screenshots, and a couple
of stills from "Starship Troopers 2."  I'll probably place the photos/sshots
up on LUGOD.org under 'presentations' after the talk.

In the meantime, I've put a little more detail about their "RaveHD" product
in the meeting topic summary:

  SpectSoft is a privately held company specializing in Linux Based
  Media solutions, based in Oakdale, CA. SpectSoft has worked on
  technical projects with some of the industries biggest and brightest
  companies like Dreamworks Animation and Tippett Studio that have
  furthered the state of the art in high definition video's use in the
  film production work flow. Through it all, SpectSoft has been able to
  maintain a relatively small footprint as well as the original design
  values that make it so unique.

  SpectSoft's 'RaveHD' (Raw Audio Video Editor, High Definition) is
  the second generation hybrid digital disk drive recorder and
  uncompressed video editor created by SpectSoft specifically to suit
  the needs of the high end film and video post production facilities,
  or anyone with the need to import/export uncompressed video. Features
  include: RAID3 data protection, 8-bit and 10-bit RGB and YUV color
  spaces, RS-422 machine control, frame-based file system, SQL-based
  tracking of clip, audio and EDL assets across multiple DDRs, support
  for job queuing (for image conversion, file moving, and other
  scriptable processes) when the DDR is sitting idle, and much
  more. RaveHD is being used in the post production of the film
  'Starship Troopers 2.'

Enjoy.  See you tomorrow (assuming I make it :^(  stupid cold)