[vox] mpgfx released

So 6 months ago I got laid off from my job, and suddenly had this insatiable
urge to code little doodads and geegaws.

One such thingie-moboper was "mpgfx", a little toy that sucked in video
frames via SMPEG, did interesting things to the pixels, and spat it out
on the screen.

Kind of a real-time visual effects program.

I found it again the other day, and decided to tar it up and throw it online.
Now you, too, can laugh at my crappy code and my sorry attempts at doing
cool visuals.  (Well, SOME are pretty cool... but some are, indeed, pretty
pathetic ;) )

Enjoy!

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/lab/mpgfx/