[vox] My new open source project has gotten around... :-)

[vox] My new open source project has gotten around... :-)

To all Lugodites,

I just posted a new project to freshmeat.net called VncSelector
(http://www.freshmeat.net/VncSelector), and suddenly my project is being
pointed to by a site in Brazil (http://tinyurl.com/z0og). Man news
travels fast! I only wish that I could speak Portuguese (but I think it
says something about an intuitive interface--nice :-) ).

Also, this is cute: Navigate to
http://www.bargdh.com.br/bar/viewtopic.php?t=4166 and page search for
VncSelector. You'll see my "Two Rikers" photo. :-) I wonder what that
guy is saying. Is it something like "Gee VncSelector is nice an all, but
the author sure is a dork."

So Bill...looks like I might have to work on some internationalization,
eh?

:-)

Dooglio
--