Re: [vox] [OT] I ran screaming

It would be great for us, but apparently it's ficticious:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/debian-news-2003/msg00052.html

On 2003.12.12 09:08, Richard Crawford wrote:
http://qrxx.4t.com/barbieOS.htm

'Nuff said.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a
dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at
the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution,
man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore