Re: [vox] neverwinter nights

--On Wednesday, December 10, 2003 22:09:50 -0800 Bryan Richter <btrichter@ucdavis.edu> wrote:

p.s. to Dr. Matloff: by "play Neverwinter Nights" I mean "study for my
final tomorrow".
You're going to the wrong school:

<http://faculty.washington.edu/redwood/com480/index.html>

--
"Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared
the way for Jefferson Starship. The stage was now set for the Alan Parsons

Kenneth Herron        Kherron@newsguy.com       916-366-7338