[vox] Looking for a "Linux on Playstation 2" person to compile subscribe PostgreSQL RPM's

[vox] Looking for a "Linux on Playstation 2" person to compile subscribe PostgreSQL RPM's

Hi everyone,

We know PostgreSQL will compile and run on the Sony Playstation 2, and we now have the opportunity to include pre-compiled PostgreSQL RPM's (for the Playstation 2 Linux kit) on the Sony site, as part of the "Compiled For Your Convenience" collection.

Now, we just need someone with the Linux for Playstation 2 kit to compile the RPM's so they can be added.

Does anyone already have a "Linux for Playstation 2" kit and would be willing to compile subscribe them?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Kaushal Parikh
http://www.kaushalparikh.com