January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] Hi Folks, Check this out!!!!!!!!!

Re: [vox] Hi Folks, Check this out!!!!!!!!!

Um, I think this is spam. I think they are fishing for personal information that they can use in some way. If you sent them something by mail, then they would have your mailing address at a minimum. Obviously, I don't think anyone would send something... but then they work on percentages. If there is a 0.5% chance someone might, and there are 400 people on this list, 2 people might fall for it.

R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
If you are interested in obtaining a free copy of Linux, you should
consider using Debian. http://www.debian.org/distrib/ You can download
it freely from the Internet.