[vox] [OT] On computer storage

Another one from 1994.  I was subscribed to an email newsletter from
a fellow in Australia called "The Toxic Custard Workshop Files."
Good for a giggle, then I'll stop spamming the list. ;^)

    It's interesting to see how the storage of computer data has
    increased in capacity as it has decreased in size. Some experts
    believe that by the turn of the century you will be able to store the
    entire knowledge of the world on a disc so small that it'll get lost
    down the back of the sofa.

*glaring at my tiny SD card*