Re: [vox] [Waaaay OT] Looking for a Japanese tutor

Re: [vox] [Waaaay OT] Looking for a Japanese tutor

Hehehe, hmmm sorry... I don't think such an item exists! (wouldn't it be
nice though...)

How about 'Learn Japanese by spending time abroad and another few years
taking a class ever other quarter-- in only 4 years'

../ but that might be too long for a title...

on 03.12.9 4:56 PM, Mark K. Kim at markslist@cbreak.org was reported to have
writen: