Re: [vox] Tivo question

>> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-108-108&catalog=47&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=0
>
> That reminds me, anyone looking for a capture card, other than the
> PVR-250/350 from hauppauge
>
> PV-BT878P

Sorry, sent before I was finished editing... That card you have is the
PV-BT878P. Anyone looking for a card other than the PVR-250/350 you need
to look for the BT878 or BT848 chipset (obvious right in your cards model
number). Some cards have been changing to unsupported chipsets (to
Conexant IIRC) without even changing model numbers on the card. Just a
heads up...