Re: [vox] Master and Slave

hi david,

the issue made both slashdot[3] and snopes.com[2] (one of my favorite
sites).

here's info on the guy who made the decision to not purchase hardware
labelled "master" and "slave".  the news sites say he's been getting
email from places as far away as switzerland[1]:

   https://secure.cacommunities.com/uscommunities/state_statutes/advisoryboard.asp

look for "joe sandoval" if you want to thank him for such a great news
story.  ;)

pete

[1] http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~1791069,00.html
[2] http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/master.asp