January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] [OT] On Bill Gates, philanthropist

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 10:20:39AM -0800, Richard Crawford wrote:
> > -bill!
> > (get back to work, damnit!)
>
> I'm working!  I'm working!  Um.  Even though we use Solaris and Oracle at
> my office, my boss sort of expects me to be an open source advocate.
> There, justification.

Hehe, I was talking to myself. :^)  Soft-core debugging session the last day
(what? I wrote in a bug!?), so was taking a break.  It's just kinda,
stretched out. :^)

'course, I'm on a WinXP box writing commercial, non-Open Source software.
But at least I'm not working for a giant, faceless and corrupt corporation
(any more ;) )