Re: [vox] Debian Sarge netins

On 2003.12.03 13:07, Rob Rogers wrote:
Anyone out there happen to have a copy of the Debian Sarge netinstall
iso
available? I keep having problems when I try to upgrade my new Woody
install to a 2.4 kernel, and so I figured I'd see what happens when I
start with a Sarge install, but gluck.debian.org still hasn't been
brought
back up since the hack, and it doesn't seem to be mirrored anywhere
else.
from the topic on #debian-devel on freenode

"d-i netinst/business card: http://freedesktop.org/~daniel/d-i/";